Vertex ROX 0.8 Carbon 3500ml
Rox 0.8 Activated Carbon is the highest grade acid washed extruded carbon available on the market today.
- Steam activated produced to the highest quality Food-Grade required by the FDA.
- Unmatched adsorption properties.
- High mechanical strength and low dust content.
- ROX Carbon offers superior pore size and structure, which makes it capable of adsorbing a wide range of molecule and particle sizes.
- These superior adsorption qualities facilitate the capture and retention of: medication, organics, chemicals, color contaminants, odors, and water column impurities.
- Electrostatic attraction and chemical bonding is utilized to accumulate and trap contaminants to pore walls and/or outer pellet surfaces.
- Small pellet size and high porosity provides more surface area increasing adsorption rates to that required by the medical industry.
- PH neutral.
- For use in Saltwater, Freshwater, and Ponds.
- Iodine Number: 1000min.
- Ball-Pan Hardness: 97min.
- Particle Size <0.6mm, MASS-%: 0.5max.
- Iron (ACID EXTR.), MASS-%: 0.02max.
- Moisture (AS PACKED), MASS-%: 5max.
- PH: Neutral